Thursday

来者何人,表明来意!

It has been a while since I last drop by here. This two week has been eventful. Done booking Taiwan trip accommodation. Manage to secure a driver for Taichung with negotiated price. Get drunk and puke.Phone got stolen, Got replacement within 24 hours. Catch up with Louis Lim, one of Adam Khoo's student who will be going back Singapore for good. Had a great talk with him. Decided to meet Fu Hou,Yan, Steven and Stan up in coming December. Will get my air tix tomorrow. Halo HK, Dongguang! Here I come!! Will go for Joey Yung concert this coming Saturday at Genting. My first concert experience in my life! 苦冲开了便淡~~ Will meet my honey Thai up at KL this Sunday before he goes back UK for good. Ohmaigawd, how colourful.

Despite of the colourful and eventful life I have got now, I still can't get rid the bad feeling. Now we have gone back to the stage that stop talking already. It is good? It is bad? I got no idea. We stopped contacting each other for about a year already. Honestly I thought I let it go already. But sadly I haven't. But after a year, we started talking to each other. And that is when I got updated about her again. So what does she want? She can just leave me alone and we could still be a hi-bye friend. I don't understand what is the point of her updating her recent news to me. Confusing much. Let's be fair. I did initiate conversation to you twice. One was East Malaysia earthquake, I was worried. One was the day she left to UK for further study. I cut both conversations as short as possible. I need an answer. My friend told me there is one kind of girl in this world .Even when they don't like you, they would want to keep you as a friend. I don't think she is or I rather hope that she is not. I was told that I am not in her priority list that's why she will decide when she reply. Can be right after my text, can be days later when she feel like replying. HOPEFULLY it is not as what I thought. How pathetic am I if this is really happening to me.

Honestly I want an answer. This is bothering my life already. My mood is fluctuating up and down, badly affected by this. Wrong time? Wrong place? Wrong people? 可以给我个答案吗?表明来意!Face to face talk?