Monday

Decision?

I got an answer from her today. "I respect your decision. Let me know when you are ready k?" Omg! What kind of answer is this? Wouldn't you need to reflect on your own first? Do you think that what you are doing has absolutely no problem and all these problems are entirely mine? You gotta be kidding me right? Just because I have feeling to you, that make the entire problem mine? I am confused with life value now. Should I continue to treat people well? Believing in what are you giving right now will get paid off later? I am so lost right now. All the believes that I had on you are totally gone. I feel like I am one of the “soldier of goddess of mercy” of you, which I have absolute zero of acceptance. I feel so cheap right now. I am hurt. Totally hurt.