I have just finished a drama today. 54 episodes in total and all I spent was 3 days time. Some empty feeling there when I finished the series. Don't know what went wrong. I even thought is this a wise choice to finish the whole sires LOL. Apparently it affected me. One of the best China drama of the year but why do you give me sad ending leh? I rather you bullshit a bit and make them together. Loving each other and that guy need to suffer for his first half of life d why wouldn't you as a writer makes his 2nd half of life better? You are so cruel leh! Fake some shit out to make them together also nvm. This is drama, where people can find fairy tales at which people couldn't find here in real life.
Okay let's go in a bit into the movie. Overall the plot is good. I would say 环环相扣, 伏笔also can link well to later in the story. And one thing good is that they don't drag the story line. Everything goes as smooth as possible. Worth watching but with a bit of bad ending.
I think I gona feel empty for a while. Hopefully it won't take me too long. I even went searching for comments and hoping to look for some bad comment about the ending. Hahaha.... Isn't that lame? But what to do LOL