Today had been a bad day. Sister suggest me to try out on Avago and Agilent. I have been in dilemma for a week+ already. Tbh, I don't feel like changing so soon. This might affect my portfolio after all it is less than a year since I started working in this company. Furthermore, colleagues have been great to me, this is the other reason I don't feel like leaving. However, I am not convinced with my boss. He is an experienced, knowledgeable engineer. Nonetheless his managing style is not something preferable. I have 2+ months to reach my contract termination, should I look for a job now? Agilent is a good place to go, what I am reluctant is the ME job role. This is not something I want. Thursday could be a decisive day for me. Let's see how things go this Thursday. As mentioned, Facebook said 3 years ago I made a friendship with VVC in FB. This is not a good move from Facebook. I felt like I am an abandoned people which has no more value already. She made me feel I am not appreciated. Boss made me feel like my hard work isn't been look into. He doesn't believe in me. Although I am new in industry, I don't mind putting extra miles to achieve my milestone, credit taken by others. But are you seeing what am I doing? VVC pun macam ni, WMF pun macam ni. What is this crap la aiyo.
VVC, frankly speaking, I am not sure if knowing you is something good in my life. Yes you might say I ruined our friendship as I am asking something else further. What would you expect when I am to Skype you day and night, texting you is the first and last thing to do in the day? thinking back from now, things went kinda wrong already at the beginning, I text you more than I text Anna. Time zone different? I don't know. I think I am kinda 犯贱 to fall for you. Tried to cover up Fu Hou's stuff from you because worried you might lose faith in relationship in future time. Owell, I think even if you know, you might just think that I am covering for him. But sorry you are wrong, I am doing this for you. Nevermind, this is not important anymore.
To who would appreciate me,
Please bump into me next year. I need you guys badly.
TYVM